InterVenn is looking for a Digital Media Manager who is a strong communicator and strategic thinker, and who is comfortable with working in a transparent manner and enjoys receiving honest feedback. This person dislikes office politics and believes that meritocracy in an organization is non-negotiable. They are also highly adaptable; gracefully managing the dynamic changes related to scaling a company and its headcount. If you’re a self-managed, solution-oriented problem solver with bold social media ideas, we’d love for you to apply.
We believe glycoproteins are a new language of biology we are translating for the benefit of patients, researchers, science and medicine. We have diverse backgrounds and experiences, we’re skeptical about the status quo, and we’re solutions oriented. We are not married to specific tools, technologies or shiny objects. We ask questions until we arrive at the best answer for the patient and our company.
The Digital Media Manager position will support the delivery of key marketing programs and services including social media, search (organic and paid) optimization, community engagement/development, design and branding. This position will eventually report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and others
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists
- Engage / resolve issues through social media if applicable
- Paid Search
- Create groundwork for paid search projects
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
- Copy and Website
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks
- Manage company blog and editorial calendar
- Manage website SEO – Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Maintains digital media marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- 3-5 years of digital/social media management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once